Newly licensed and need training? Does your real estate career need a new focus?
If you love vintage homes/stylish urban infill and wish to focus your attention on a fast-paced urban market, Nostalgic Homes may be the right fit! This prime opportunity to earn a tremendous living in real estate is open to full-time licensed and soon-to-be licensed agents only. Commissioned-sales experience is helpful, but not required.
Nostalgic Homes has been a market leader in vintage urban Denver residential real estate for over three decades, and our specialty, Highlands, is one of the top buyer destinations in the nation!
Why choose Nostalgic Homes?
- Focus your career in the most sought-after neighborhoods in Denver
- Surround yourself with other like-minded lovers of vintage homes
- Work in a vibrant office in the epicenter of Highlands Square
- Mentorship by always-available, award-winning, multi-million-dollar producers
- 40% of the available inventory is vintage – learn how to sell it effectively!
- Productive floor time
- Up to 90% split – keep more of your earnings!
- Seasoned broker incentives – bring your team or build one!
- Cooperative culture of helpful highly seasoned brokers
- Free CE classes
- Free internet leads from our well-travelled website, www.NostalgicHomes.com
Interested in joining our team? Please forward your resume to email@example.com or call Corey at 303-455-5535!