Whether you’re moving across the country or across town, Denver condos are a great option for homebuyers who prefer a low-to-no maintenance style of living and having amenities such as fitness rooms, swimming pools and concierge services just a few steps from their front door. While condominium living is not for everyone, the Denver CO real estate market continues to see homebuyers of all lifestyles choose to ditch the single-family home and opt for Denver condos. No matter what your reason for exploring the condominium market, the team at Nostalgic Homes is poised to present you with the most up-to-date and reliable resources when it comes to searching for and finding the condo that best suits your needs and budget.
Condos in Denver
When discussing Denver condos, they can generally be categorized into the following types: Denver lofts, Denver high rise condos, Denver townhomes and Denver luxury condos. Let’s take a look at each type of condominium and the locations and buildings where you can find them.
- Denver Lofts: Denver is a fantastic city for loft living. The downtown area of Denver and particularly the community of Lodo (or Lower Downtown) are filled with industrial buildings that have been converted into beautiful, modern lofts. These are some of the most architecturally stunning properties in the area and boast quirky construction features such as exposed beams or ductwork, concrete floors and brick walls, and more.
Diamond Lofts, Blake Street Lofts, Glass House and Jack Kerouac Lofts are some of the most popular at the moment, while other great buildings include Flour Mill Lofts, Diamond Lofts, Fireclay Lofts, Isbell Lofts, Lincoln Square Lofts, Metropolitan Lofts and Promenade Lofts are also some of the area’s favorites.
- Denver High Rise Condos: For those looking for unparalleled views of the city or the mountains without the price of a single-family home with such views, high rise condos in Denver are a great option. With sweeping views, gorgeous design, and brilliant terraces with floor to ceiling windows, these buildings are simply spectacular.
Buildings such as 100 Park Avenue, Barclay Towers, Portfino Tower, Spire, Beauvallon and Brooks Towers are just a few of the many high rise buildings to grace the skyline of The Mile High City. Generally speaking, depending on size and view, a high rise Denver condo can range anywhere from the mid $200,000s to over $2 million.
- Denver Townhomes: Townhomes are often the best compromise for those homebuyers who don’t want to be stacked on top of their neighbors in a high rise, but who still want the carefree living associated with living in a condominium. While there are not many townhome properties directly in downtown Denver, there is a wealth of properties in the areas surrounding downtown.
It would be impossible to name all the townhome buildings in Denver, particularly because they are located all over town. However, the Vallagio at Inverness is perhaps one of the most sought-after communities. Located at I-25 and Dry Creek Road, the property features gorgeous facilities with quick access to stores, restaurants and the Inverness Golf Course. In this particular neighborhood, prices range from the low $200,000s to over $600,000.
- Denver Luxury Condos: As you might expect in a large metropolitan area like Denver, there are a wealth of luxury condominium buildings to choose from. These attractive properties offer five-star conveniences like concierge services, luxury pools and spas, valet parking, granite and wood accents, fitness centers, and much more.
Some of the luxury buildings featuring Denver condos include: Residence XXV, Spire, One Lincoln Park, Zi Lofts, North Creek, The Pinnacle at City Park South and Monroe Pointe. Prices range dramatically depending on the location, size, view and amenities of the particular unit you select.
To learn more about Denver condos or to explore Denver Colorado homes for sale, please do not hesitate to contact the team at Nostalgic Homes today. Backed by years of service in the real estate industry, their team of highly professional, full-time real estate agents know Denver inside and out, and can help you find the property that best suits your needs and expectations.
In the meantime, they invite you to browse their website at your leisure and encourage you to contact them with any questions you may have. They are just a phone call away and look forward to welcoming you home to condo life in Denver. Connect today!
For more info about Denver Condos visit:
- Denver CO Houses
- Denver Colorado Condominiums
- Denver Colorado Homes for Sale
- Denver Colorado Real Estate
- Denver Condos For Sale
- Denver Historic Homes For Sale
- Denver MLS
- Denver Real Estate Agent
- Denver Real Estate Listings
- Denver Realtor
- Downtown Denver Condos for Sale
- Downtown Denver Real Estate
- Historic Homes for Sale Denver
- Homes for Sale Denver
- Homes For Sale in Denver
- Homes in Denver Colorado
- New Homes Denver Colorado
- New Homes for Sale in Denver Colorado
- New Homes in Denver
- New Townhomes Denver Colorado
- Real Estate Agent Denver
- Real Estate Denver CO
- Real Estate in Denver CO
- Real Estate Areas of Expertise