Westwood Denver CO Neighborhood Information

Real Estate in Westwood Denver CO

Westwood Denver is a neighborhood in Southwest Denver. W Alameda Avenue borders it to the north, W. Mississippi Avenue to the south, S. Federal Boulevard to the east and S. Sheridan Boulevard to the west. The neighborhood consists of different races. Around 75% of the population are Latins while the remaining 25% is a mix of Asians, African-American, Native Americans, and white-Americans. Approximately 25% of the population are ranging from 5-17 years old while only 5% of the community is over 65 years old. Homes for sale in Westwood Denver CO Neighborhood.

Westwood is more culturally diverse than many areas in and surrounding Denver. As you drive along Federal Boulevard, you can see various shops and restaurants catering to ethnic populations.

Westwood Denver CO Community Amenities

Do you love outdoor activities? Then Denver is the place for you since it averages around 300 sunny days in a year. In Westwood, you and your family can enjoy a walk in the park, outdoor sports or just taking a stroll with your friends with good weather to back it all up. If you love different variety of dishes, the neighborhood offers a lot of interracial diners and restaurants such as MGM’s restaurant and lounge, Pho Duy, Lao Wang noodle house, The crawling crab, Santiago’s, Taco’s Marlene, Mariscos El Licenciado Denver and a lot more.

Checking out the shops and markets can be fun and exciting cultural experience, as can the dining. The neighborhood also has different markets all and shopping centers all throughout the area so getting your daily needs won’t be a long drive. Westwood also has two parks where you can jog and enjoy the sunny weather namely Westwood Park and Garfield lake park by the south of the area.

Westwood Denver CO Schools

Thinking about moving to Westwood but worrying about your children’s education? Colorado has the SchoolChoice program which will help the transferring between schools easier. Here are some schools in Denver that you can consider for your kids. Knapp Elementary SchoolMunroe Elementary SchoolWest High SchoolCompass Academy and Kepner Middle School66.59% of the residents in Westwood have achieved a college degree while a total of 97.68% of the community have attained a high school diploma.

Sell your Westwood home

If you like the idea of selling your home right now, then we are here to help. It will not be easy to sell your home in Westwood. The results may not be the best especially with the challenge of selling your home by yourself. Thanks to us, you can promote your homes online, and you will have no problem accessing some of the best possible results and experiences out there. It’s a delightful way to sell your home via the internet, especially when 92% of all home buyers tend to purchase their property online.

One thing to note here is that we know the Westwood area very well and we can quickly help you get the results you want fast and easy. That’s certainly something you want to take into consideration at all times.

Homes for sale in Westwood Denver CO Neighborhood.

Picture of property in 3450 West Dakota Avenue Westwood Denver CO

A fantastic opportunity to own a huge corner lot ranch home in Westwood. The kitchen is light and bright with generous storage, tile countertops and room for an eat-in dining table.

Westwood realtors

In case you want to sell or buy a home in Westwood, we are here to assist. Our team is always committed to offering you the ultimate value, so all you need is to hire our team, and we will gladly help with the inquiry! You can also check out our Blog for more information especially in Denver Real Estate.

Homes for sale in Westwood Denver CO Neighborhood.

This posting with the content written here and photographs displayed are the intellectual property and opinions of Corey Wadley of Nostalgic Homes. Any party who uses this material without the permission of Corey Wadley is subject to copyright infringement and possible lawsuit.

Start Searching Westwood Real Estate For Sale Below:

All Listings $100,000 – $200,000 $200,000 – $300,000
$300,000 – $400,000 $400,000 – $500,000 $500,000 – $600,000
$600,000 – $700,000 $700,000 – $800,000 $800,000 – $900,000
$900,000 – $1,000,000 Over $1,000,000